beantwoord

No service and can't activate new SIM

• 22 January 2021
  • 2 reacties
  • 256 x bekeken

Hi! 

I recently returned to the Netherlands after about 6 months and noticed that I wasn't getting any service. I wanted to activate my new SIM card but because I don't have any service I can't get the verification code to activate it. Any help is appreciated!

icon

Beste antwoord door Cas van Tele2 26 January 2021, 17:18

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

2 reacties

Reputatie 7

Call the customer service on another phone, try asking the chatbot “ik wil een medewerker spreken” to ask for a representative during opening hours, try webcare on social media (Twitter or Facebook) or wait until a Tele2 moderator will respond to your topic after the weekend has passed.

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hey @ShaneP,

Welcome to the Community. I'm going to help you immediately with your SIM card.

We are transferring everyone to our new network. The new network has many advantages such as 4G roaming in the EU and you will be using the best tested network in the Netherlands. We have done everything we can to make sure the transfer goes smoothly. I can make sure your SIM card will be activated as soon as possible.

Did you succeed in activating your SIM card? If not, send me your data and SIM card number in a private message and I'll make sure your SIM card is activated as soon as possible! 

I'm here for you!