beantwoord

no roaming for new clients for 2 months?

• 3 april 2016
  • 4 reacties
  • 341 x bekeken

Hi Tele2,
sorry for a post in english, but my dutch is not really good.
I am experiencing a problem where my telephone simply doesn't connect to a foreign (roaming) partner network, with my recent sim-only contract (had it for 2-3 weeks approximately). From what i have discovered already, this is due to a "new client blokkade" that's in place until a 2nd invoice is paid. I was very surprised when my phone lost connection just when i crossed the border with germany.
Is there no way this "blokkade" can be removed in any way by, for example sending an advancement payment to Tele2? i travel a lot, and if i need to wait 2 more months until i can use the telephone abroad, i will probably have to stop the contract and move over to ziggo mobiel or another competitor of yours.
Also, how can i apply for a refund of costs for an buitenlandse internet bundle? i purchased a 10mb bundle hoping that it would allow me to at least use the internet abroad (to at least stay online on whatsapp etc.) but the phone refused to make a connection with a foreign operator (due to the blokkade) so i couldnt even use it anyways (=tele2 sold me something that i couldnt use in the first place).

thanks
regards
Jan
icon

Beste antwoord door Rick van Tele2 4 april 2016, 15:27

Dear Jan,

Tele2 decided this anti-fraud measure to be necessary. Therefore, it is not possible to deactivate this 'blokkade' for you. If you want a refund for an unused bucket, for this instance I can give you a refund for this. Please send me your personal details, client nr and date of birth via a private message and I will take a look at your international bucket(s).

Regards,
Rick
Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

4 reacties

Tele2, reaction please?
thanks
regards
Jan
Reputatie 4
Badge +3
Dear Jan,

Tele2 decided this anti-fraud measure to be necessary. Therefore, it is not possible to deactivate this 'blokkade' for you. If you want a refund for an unused bucket, for this instance I can give you a refund for this. Please send me your personal details, client nr and date of birth via a private message and I will take a look at your international bucket(s).

Regards,
Rick
Dear Jan,

Regards,
Rick

Thanks Rick, its a bit of a bummer but i understand.
i will PM you the details.
regards
Jan
Reputatie 4
Badge +3
I understand that :(
Thanks for sending your details. I've just added a credit to your account for the EU bucket.