beantwoord

No reception after new network

• 14 January 2021
  • 2 reacties
  • 82 x bekeken

My phone suddenly doesn’t have a reception. It shows a message on top saying “no service”. Before that started (about 2 days ago) it didn’t restart or shut down. I’m currently abroad but I did have connection all the previous days without a problem. Mobile network on the settings says “Tele2 NL” (so no local provider). The device is a Google Pixel 5. The last message I got from tele2 was saying that they’re switching over to a new 4G, and although that shouldn't be a problem, I believe it does have something to do with it (https://www.tele2.nl/bijnazover) .

The troubleshooting I’ve tried so far:

• airplane mode on/off
  • restart phone
  • automatically select network on/off
  • manually trying to connect to a local provider network 
icon

Beste antwoord door eric 14 January 2021, 12:28

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

During the switchover to the other network, your simcard will be changed over the air as well. If that by excident fails, there is a need for a new simcard.

You can call customer care to request one, or order one here.

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hello @Eliza C.,

Welcome to the Community. I'm going to help you activate your SIM card as soon as possible.

First of all, my apologies for this inconvenience! We are migrating everyone to our new network. The new network has many advantages like 4G roaming in the EU and you will be using the best tested network in the Netherlands. We have done everything we can to make sure the transfer goes smoothly. Did you succeed in ordering the SIM card? 

If not, please send us your details and SIM card number in a private message and I'll make sure your SIM card is activated right away! 

I'd love to hear from you!