beantwoord

No network in Poland

• 27 May 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 103 x bekeken

Hi,

I’m currently in Poland (EU) and I need to use my phone urgently (Dutch bank matters) but the internet and the line (voice / sms) does not work. There is no signal (my phone states this) and I cannot receive SMSes. Roaming is on, everything is on. 

(you can see my number in my profile if you are an admin so maybe this will help). I’ve read on this forum that there can be a blockade - so maybe someone can help me? )

PS. Also, I cannot access the chat bot on the WWW - it’s a blank page (I tried everything but it’s still blank..):

icon

Beste antwoord door frota 27 May 2022, 15:55

Bekijk origineel bericht

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey @frota,

First off - welcome to our Community!

Thanks for filling in your phone number in your profile. This enabled me to check your account for blockages and there was indeed a blockage for international roaming. I removed it, so you should be able to connect to our network soon. (It might take a few minutes and a restart of your phone)

If your phone doesn’t automatically connect to our network, please connect to the network ‘T-Mobile’ manually. You should be able to get a good 4G connection.

Please let me know if you’re connected again! 😎

Thanks for filling in your phone number in your profile. This enabled me to check your account for blockages and there was indeed a blockage for international roaming. I removed it, so you should be able to connect to our network soon. (It might take a few minutes and a restart of your phone)

If your phone doesn’t automatically connect to our network, please connect to the network ‘T-Mobile’ manually. You should be able to get a good 4G connection.

Hi @Marciano van Tele2 thanks for the reply! 

Works like a charm! Thank you! 

(also this would explain why our second number has the same problem [removed by moderator] can you also check it?)

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey @frota,

Ah, that makes me so happy to hear! You're very welcome! 🖤

I removed the phone number from your reply, otherwise it's visible for everyone. There was indeed a blockages for international roaming as well. I removed it, so for that phone number, you should be able to connect to our network as well very soon if not already! 

Please let me know if it works for your second number as well. If you have anymore questions, you know where to find me. I'm here for you! If not - I wish you a great weekend and have fun in Poland! 😊

Reageer