No mobile network since last two days

• 17 January 2021
  • 5 reacties
  • 93 x bekeken

Hello,

I have moved to Germany from the Netherlands in September and I still have my Dutch Tele2 number.

It was working well but since last Friday I don’t have any mobile signal on my mobile.

Please can you explain why it is happening?

Cheers

Sudip

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

If you received an email that you have been moved to the new network, but aren't in the Netherlands, they need to send you a new simcard. It can't be updated while abroad.

That will be send to the adress in the Netherlands where you contract is connected to.

If you received an email that you have been moved to the new network, but aren't in the Netherlands, they need to send you a new simcard. It can't be updated while abroad.

That will be send to the adress in the Netherlands where you contract is connected to.

Yes, I received an email with the new 4G netwrok. However, I thought it would be OK as roaming is free anywhere within the EU.

How can I ask them to send a new SIM card to mz German address. I can’t make call from my mobile, the WiFi calling is also not working. And I don’t see any contact email address on Tele2 website. :(

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

There is no email contact possible. Just customer care by phone. Sim will only be send to your contract adress. You need to ask somebody there to forward it to your holiday adres.

There is no email contact possible. Just customer care by phone. Sim will only be send to your contract adress. You need to ask somebody ther to forward it to your holiday adres.

The problem is that I have permanently moved to Germany for my new job and I don’t have my old address in the netherlands anymore. and my contract with Tele2 ends in March.

Is it possible to terminate the contract now as I don’t live in the netherlands anymore?

I can then take a new german SIM card.

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

You can always cancell a subscription. Call customer care at +31207444444. You will receive a final invoice with the total subscription amounts until the end of March.