beantwoord

No connection abroad

• 5 July 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 189 x bekeken

Hi im currently abroad and my sim wont connect to any mobile networks (im currently in belgium) The sim was working perfectly fine in the netherlands but now nothing is working and it wont connect to any networks. When I go to manual network selection only a small list appears and am unable to connect to any. I know the problem is not my phone as i have restarted it many times and my second sim is working perfectly fine.

When i go to the site about my phone it say that my mobile data abroad is not active:

No clue what this means or why it would be like that. But some help would be nice since not having a sim that works correctly is and issue.

icon

Beste antwoord door Marciano van Tele2 6 July 2021, 14:16

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey Milan, welcome to our Community!

Good to see that you filled in your profile. I dived into your account and I saw a blockage for ‘roaming international’. I removed this blockage right away, so you should be able to connect to a network really soon now. If you can’t connect in the next 30 minutes, please turn your phone off and on.

Please, let me know if you have a connection! :smile:

Hey Milan, welcome to our Community!

Good to see that you filled in your profile. I dived into your account and I saw a blockage for ‘roaming international’. I removed this blockage right away, so you should be able to connect to a network really soon now. If you can’t connect in the next 30 minutes, please turn your phone off and on.

Please, let me know if you have a connection! :smile:

Hi thanks alot. Got connection now. :D

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

You’re welcome, Milan! Thanks for letting me know that it works now. Enjoy your time abroad! :sunglasses: