beantwoord

new simcard subscription wrong name

• 2 June 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 160 x bekeken

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hi, I have been really stressed and sick about all the mistakes that the Tele2 staffs have made these days. 

First of all, I have lost my phone two weeks ago and I immediately called to suspend the card and to get a new simcard. I have waited for five days for nothing , and when I called again, one of the staff told me that the new card was not sent at all, the previous staff has forgotten to do it! So I have waited for another three days! 

This week, I have called to order another simcard for work, the staff filled up my names wrongly even though I have clearly repeated which are my first and last names. Ended up, she took a name from my email address and assume that that's my surname, I called to inform her but she said she cannot change anything, only the AMP staff can change it. So I have waited for another day for the AMP staff to come, and he rejected to give me the simcard because there were not just the name mistake, but also the document mistake! The Tele2 staff has filled up that I have a dutch ID, but what I gave her was my passport number, and I have also clearly said to her in the phone. 

Yesterday I had to call to cancel that subscription and reorder a new simcard subscription, it took me another 50minutes to do so! This time the staff said she is going to be very careful and make sure all details are correct. However, until today I haven't received a link or message to make an appointment with the AMP even though she told me that it will be sent in ten minutes. I don't know what's going wrong again???

Can someone tell me what to do?? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Cas van Tele2 4 June 2021, 09:51

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

4 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hello @Florencexin,
Annoying to hear that you lost your phone. Luckily you were able to block the SIM card and order a new one, do you have it at home now? Are you reachable now?

I immediately grabbed your information to be able to help you properly. Regarding the new order, I have a question. You ordered a new subscription for your work and the colleague who noted your name made a mistake? That is very unpleasant but the courier can then change it at the door. Then the courier has to do another check to make sure everything is correct and this one didn't work. 

What surprises me is that you have placed a new order with a colleague and that you have not heard anything about this. When he is back I'll make sure you get more clarity. I will keep you informed!

It is possible to place an order on our website with a foreign passport. Please pay attention to the type of document you choose. I advise you to select your nationality first and then enter the document number. 

In summary, you ordered a replacement SIM card and something went wrong and you waited a few days extra. In addition, you ordered a new subscription for work and that went wrong too. My sincere apologies for this that is not the service you deserve to receive from us. I'm going to do everything in my power to sort this out and make it right! If you have any questions about this please let me know. I am ready for you!

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

I doubt that Tele2 allows now non NL documents. Untill now customers were directed to the retail channels which can sell Tele2 subscriptions based on foreign documents. Examples are mobiel.nl or the MediaMarkt.

Of course I did that too but it won't let me to submit my document number so I had to call! And also it wasn't the problem of typo, it was completely a different name. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Easy way to prevent typo's is to apply for a subscription online.