beantwoord

new Samsung s20 FE

• 28 december 2020
  • 2 reacties
  • 74 x bekeken

I purchased a new Samsung S20 FE through Tele 2 today 28th Dec. I have paid the full amount through IDEAL. The device cannot be delivered until 11th Jan which is very annoying!. I want to claim the 100 euros back from Samsung. I know you have until 24th Jan to submit a claim and purchase must be before 10th Jan. What date will be on the invoice I must submit? I have followed procedures but am not getting my device until after the purchase date, despite having paid in time? If it cannot get the promotion I will have to cancel the purchase and try to get it delivered sooner from somewhere else. 

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 28 december 2020, 17:12

The issue is that there is no courier capacity. There are too many parcels and deliveries to make. I can not say what the invoice data will be. I say, just wait and see. You can always cancell the order after receiving it.

Bekijk origineel bericht

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

The issue is that there is no courier capacity. There are too many parcels and deliveries to make. I can not say what the invoice data will be. I say, just wait and see. You can always cancell the order after receiving it.

Thank you. My issue is that I would like to get the Samsung promotion of 100 cash back and by 11th it will be too late to do that. Totally get I have to wait for the device...

Reageer