beantwoord

Mobile Subscription Cancellation - Going Abroad

• 30 augustus 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 176 x bekeken

Dear Communitiy,

I had Tele2 Mobile Subscription, which I had to cancel as I came back to India. Initially when I bought contract, I was told that I need not to pay remaing contract amount if I am cancelling and going abroad. Same thing I was told multiple times by Customer executives when I actually cancelled contract recently. Now I came back to India and recently got Invoice with remaining contract amount (with 50% dicsount) and directly debited from my account. Is this True or wrongly charged? Why on call, all executives were telling same story for no payment of remaining contract on cancelling and going abroad. I have sent all required documents to Tele2 post address regarding my abroad travelling and proofs. Pls help if I can get my money back.

Thanks.
icon

Beste antwoord door Petra van Tele2 5 september 2019, 16:15

Private message received and handled.
A mistake was indeed made in processing the cancellation where 50% of the lump sum was mistakenly charged. The amount will be refunded.

I am therefore going to close the topic.
Have a nice day.
Petra
Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

3 reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge
Hello,

If you cancel as a result of a move abroad, only 1 month's notice period will be observed if you provide us with the necessary documents. Of course you have to pay off any device credit.
Can you send me a private message with your full address, date of birth and last 4 digits of your bank accountnumber and i'm going to see if I can do anything for you in this case.

Regards Petra
Hello Petra,

Thanks for your response. I have sent you private message.

Pls help.

Thanks,
Mithun
Reputatie 4
Badge
Private message received and handled.
A mistake was indeed made in processing the cancellation where 50% of the lump sum was mistakenly charged. The amount will be refunded.

I am therefore going to close the topic.
Have a nice day.
Petra