beantwoord

Malfunction SMS from abroad (and OTP SMS)

• 17 June 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 571 x bekeken

hi guys, 

I'm quite desperate after calling the customer service  several times. I simply just can't receive any text messages from abroad, including OTP messages from my banks. I checked I have my roaming on, and the abroad settings in tele2 app seems to be alright + i just got my simcard replaced. I can receive sms from the dutch numbers but not from abroad. Do you maybe have any solution or ideas cos I'm completely clueless:(

icon

Beste antwoord door Cas van Tele2 18 June 2021, 11:02

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

3 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hi @bartoolinio,

My colleagues from the technical department sent you an e-mail on June 21 and left a voicemail requesting that you call them back because they could not reach you. 
They would like to go through the settings with you and investigate the problem. I reopen the case for you and then they are going to call you. They have already done this twice but without success. Maybe it would be easier if you call them.

We would like to find out and solve this for you, for that the technical would like to get in touch with you!

Hello @bartoolinio,
Welcome to the Community! I'm going to check in with you right away to see what's going on with receiving text messages. 

Thanks for the clear explanation. I immediately grabbed your information and I see that you have been in contact with my colleagues yesterday. A case has been created for our technical department and they will now look into this. I expect an update from the technical team next week, possibly they will contact you by phone. This we will have to wait and see, hopefully they will find a solution.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. The Community is ready for you!

Thank you for your response! Unfortunately, the team was unable to help and I'm still left with no option to receive ANY text messages from abroad. I asked 5 friends from Denmark and Poland to send me a text message and none of them arrived. They had different phone providers so it’s not the problem from the other site. This problem is going on for like a month and i’m getting a bit irritated as I can't get OTP messages from my banks and governmental websites. Could you please re-open my case and try to find a solution, I'd highly appreciate it as I don't know what I can do from my site. I checked my roaming options and many other settings already but maybe you have any suggestions of what could be a problem from my side? Thank you.

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hello @bartoolinio,
Welcome to the Community! I'm going to check in with you right away to see what's going on with receiving text messages. 

Thanks for the clear explanation. I immediately grabbed your information and I see that you have been in contact with my colleagues yesterday. A case has been created for our technical department and they will now look into this. I expect an update from the technical team next week, possibly they will contact you by phone. This we will have to wait and see, hopefully they will find a solution.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. The Community is ready for you!