beantwoord

Huawei p20 pro contract

• 25 april 2018
  • 5 reacties
  • 132 x bekeken

Hi!
I hope it's ok if I write in English :)
When buying the Huawei p20 pro through tele 2, paying the phone all in once (731.70euros) and taking the "Maandelijks opzegbaar" option, is it possible for me to:
1_cancel the contract with tele2 after one month and switching to another sim WITHOUT paying 1 year of contract in advance (so only expense would be 731+ 1 month deal for internet and or calls-sms).
2_is the phone dual sim?
3_is there a tele2 logo on the phone?
4_will my phone receive updates just when connected to a tel2 network?

Thanks!

L.
icon

Beste antwoord door Rena Chan 25 april 2018, 14:19

Hi,

You can cancel the contract the day your line gets activated, so you will only pay one month since the provider has one month notice period.

Idk if the phone is dual sim to be honest, maybe someone from tele2 might know, because Huawei has 2 versions of it

No logos and tele2 provides unbranded phones, so updates are up to Huawei.
Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +2
Hi,

You can cancel the contract the day your line gets activated, so you will only pay one month since the provider has one month notice period.

Idk if the phone is dual sim to be honest, maybe someone from tele2 might know, because Huawei has 2 versions of it

No logos and tele2 provides unbranded phones, so updates are up to Huawei.
Thank you! Ok so with tele2 it’s the cheapest way to get this phone I guess. All the other operators ask to pay the whole year of abonement so that’s why I was a bit surprised about the low price of 730+ ~15€ contract 1 month.
Reputatie 7
Badge +2
Yeah, I'm also not sure how the company can afford it, but I suppose that most people buy the phone to be long term clients, so they earn it back.

But hey, it's not forbidden to use this promotion to buy the phone and cancel the contract rightway. :)

Enjoy your P20 pro ^^
Yep! Thanks! And that’s what I’m probably going to do ? Let’s see if somebody knows about a dual sim option!
Reputatie 5
Badge +1
Watch also mobiel.nl for tele2
You are bether there for garantie after you are gone at tele2.