beantwoord

How to write complain against support engineers?

• 28 september 2018
  • 36 reacties
  • 1312 x bekeken

Hi! I have a question: how can I write complain against Arjan van Tele2 and @Kevin van Tele2?
icon

Beste antwoord door Arjan van Tele2 28 september 2018, 16:41

I told you in the other topic.

www.tele2.nl/klacht

Have a nice weekend

Arjan
Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

36 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge

www.tele2.nl/klacht

Have a nice weekend

Arjan
Reputatie 5
Badge
I think if you pay your bills on time, they don't even need to support you. I saw your topic about a payment issue, but they didnt do anything wrong.. They can't help if you pay to late...
How can I know what to pay, or what to not? I asked Kevin, he said that I do not need to pay you something. So, he is your colleague, and it's his responsibility to give correct answer @Jacco1

www.tele2.nl/klacht

Have a nice weekend

Arjan

Wrong answer. No webform to write complain against support
Reputatie 7
Badge +2
With this attitude you won't get very far.

So going down on your level.... Wrong answer, search better.
Reputatie 5
Badge
How can I know what to pay, or what to not? I asked Kevin, he said that I do not need to pay you something. So, he is your colleague, and it's his responsibility to give correct answer @Jacco1

If you have to pay you get a letter or can check it on MyTele2
Reputatie 6
Badge
Scroll down till you see the green button, i think i gave you the right answer :)

www.tele2.nl/klacht

Have a nice weekend

Arjan

Wrong answer. No webform to write complain against support
I have a question: why a topic: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wPLQAo_vK0v21LB5NRxwLXVs3wetZOne/view?usp=sharing (screenshot of the topic) was deleted? Is it censorship LOL?
Reputatie 6
Badge +1
Write a letter to
Tele2
Postbus 22697
1100 DD Amsterdam
Write a letter to
Tele2
Postbus 22697
1100 DD Amsterdam

Good idea! Thank you, I'll do this.
But what to do, if nobody answered into snail mail too? I have very low expectations from the Tele2 NL. Is it good idea to write complain here? https://business.gov.nl/about-us/complaints-procedure/
Or maybe I'll have a better way?
Reputatie 5
Badge
Hi Polnoch,

If you have a complain about Tele2, the only way is to provide it here: www.tele2.nl/klacht

Please stop bumping topics with the same question.
If you have a complain about Tele2, the only way is to provide it here: www.tele2.nl/klacht

It's incorrect: using this link it's only possible to write complain against the service, but not against support department/Tele2's employee.
Reputatie 5
Badge
Hi Polnoch,

The only way to complain is by that form 😉 read before you spam.
read before you spam.

You're not Tele2 employee, right? What is the point for you to protect the company in its dishonorable actions? You really bealive that it's never happen with you too? Your credit score can be decreased by not-proffesional actions of anybody anywhere! And you protect this person...
Reputatie 5
Badge
Hi Polnoch,

I'm not an employee, but I don't like the way you complain about a few employees here. They try to help you, but you can't handle their reaction and the fact you have to pay to Bossincasso because it's your own fault. Maybe you should pay you're bills, and not complain on the forum.. 😉
They try to help you

Where?? I payed 1 year for broken internet service. I request contract termination (visiting Tele2 office), but nothing, no answer, including answer with reject my request :(

I'm not an employee,

LOL, just check... Rating of the Tele2 in the Google maps (just select several offices). I think, you choosed wrong company to be a fan of it 🙂

and the fact you have to pay to Bossincasso because it's your own fault.

It's Kevin fault. He gave a wrong answer regarding my financial obligations. He has my address, my accounts, anything to do his work well, but he can't.
Reputatie 5
Badge
Hi Polnoch,

Did you make a did you make a report for the broken service? Because if it's "broken" they will send you a
mechanic to fix the problem.

And Kevin didn't give you the wrong awnser, I read everything... You should pay you're bills 😉
You should pay you're bills 

No problem. They can send me a bull, I'll pay for not worked service (but I signed contract, OK). I received a lot of emails in the Dutch, but I don't understand it, by this reason I asked Kevin's help. So, he is not enough proffesional and can't do it

And Kevin didn't give you the wrong awnser

I asked "is it all", and Kevin answered yes. So, it was a wrong answer - it was not all.

Did you make a did you make a report for the broken service?

Yes! And nothing 🙂 But I not bealive than "mechanic" can really do anything - I have really low opinion regarding Tele2 Engineers. Here, in this forum, they are don't understand that sending ICMP requests from an external internet to public IP of modem exclude any problems in my LAN - in a case if you have packet loss (and we had)
Reputatie 6
Badge +1
Just pay your bills. I do that for all most 20 years and I have no problem with tele2.
Just pay your bills

I think, you understand Dutch language :)
I especially asked Kevin to help me, because I don't understand Dutch. So, he can't help, but it's his work.
Do you know there are translating services on the internet, which can translate from dutch to english or other languages? e.g.:
www.deepl.com/translate or
translate.google.com
Reputatie 6
Badge +1
Are the numbers in euro's on the bills not equal in every language?
Reputatie 5
Badge
Ik denk dat het tijd wordt dat een moderator van Tele2 dit topic sluit, dit blijft een eindeloze discussie zonder enig resultaat.
Are the numbers in euro's on the bills not equal in every language?

At least two times in my year in the Netherlands I found mistakes in the bills - from the energieflex's bills and from the HEMA's(insurance company) bills. In the Energieflex case they can't parse correctly meter data from the page, which was written by landlord, and in second case HEMA can't parse correctly what was written in the dental clinic bill. Honestly, in both cases it was mistake which not provide me a profit after it was found (so, I payed additional money after mistakes was found into Enegrieflex's bill, or not received addional money from HEMA). Both cases was found in the conversation with support.

I bealive it's your rights - understand what you pay and why. So, I asked Tele2 employee what I have to pay, and got an answer. It's not my fault that answer was incorrect - Kevin had everything(he has access to Tele2 billing, etc) to say me what I have to pay and what is not.

www.deepl.com/translate or

No

translate.google.com

It works worse. And usually translate texts funny ^_^ I used it in the offline stores, but money to important - I bealive better to ask employee to avoid any mistakes. So, it works for every company in the Netherlands, but for Tele2 not.

And my point is: Tele2 fanboys/fangirls too strange. Why are you do this? Do you receive, I don't know, free service from Tele2? Tele2 is not Apple, or Tesla, SpaceX, Google, etc - they are not change a world. It's just a company with maybe most worse feedbacks in the Google maps in comparison with other NL's ISP