beantwoord

heb factuur betaald maar staat nog als open geboekt, hoe kan dit??

open factuur

icon Beste antwoord door jlthkoch 2 maart 2015, 21:36

Is bij mij ook zo. Dit zal wel een storing zijn in de "Mijn Tele2"-omgeving. Ik zou me er niet zo druk om maken!

Velma had je een aantal vragen gesteld. Is het probleem al opgelost?
https://forum.tele2.nl/tips-feedback-194/problemen-mijn-tele-2-39465/index1.html#post237185

Bekijk origineel bericht
Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

10 Reacties

heb een factuur betaald maar staat nog open in mijn tele2 hoe kan dit??
Reputatie 7
Is bij mij ook zo. Dit zal wel een storing zijn in de "Mijn Tele2"-omgeving. Ik zou me er niet zo druk om maken!

https://forum.tele2.nl/tips-feedback-194/problemen-mijn-tele-2-39465/index1.html#post237185
jlthkoch schreef:

Hoi Velma,

Nee is nog niet opgelost
Mijn factuur staat nog open terwijl ik die allang betaald heb
jlthkoch schreef:

Staat nog steeds open
duurt wel lang dan
Reputatie 6
Badge +5
't Heeft bij mij wel eens 10 dagen geduurd voor mijn betaling in
Mijn Tele2 zichtbaar was. En dan betaal ik ook nog automatisch. 🙂
Blijkbaar niks om je druk over te maken.
Dear.....

Another "Mistake" from Tele2.

I paid my August 2016 Invoice on time and to the correct bank account number with all the relevant information.

Meanwhile, I have sent print screens of my payment (by regular mail) to Tele2. on 07-092016 and on 22-09-2016.

I have contacted the customer service several times, only to be told that a message has been sent to the financial dept. (average waiting time to get an agent +/- 40 minutes)

I have neither the possibility to look in Tele2 system and/or contact the financial dept.

My number has been disconnected as of this morning 29-09-2016.

My invoice still shows RED on mijntele2.nl.

This is not acceptable.....This invoice has been paid on time with all the correct information, as I have been paying all my previous invoices.

This is a disgrace from Tele2 , they can not find a simple payment and they disconnect customers even after they have paid their bills.

My business has been affected from this situation and I demand an immediate re connection!!!!! as well as a compensation for ALL the mistakes of Tele2......

Furthermore, I have checked (three times) the option to keep my number "secret"from out going calls and three times this option have been unchecked (without my knowledge).

Now I can not unable or disable any function on mijntele2.nl web page.
Reputatie 2
Hallo! Ontevreden, maar niet verder geholpen? Stem NEE tegen Tele 2! Zie mijn topic
Does anyone know how to contact Tele2/Transcom besides by phone (waiting time: approx, one hour) , forum (waiting time approx. one week)and postal address (waiting time approx. one month) ?????

For example A fax number or an email address>.......
Can some one explain to me the following:

I have two subscriptions with Tele2.

I paid both August invoices on the same date.

One payment is "in the system" and the other one completely disappeared from "the system" and of course the number was disconnected.

Both payments contain the adequate/correct information and made to the same bank account.

This is becoming really ridiculous .....

it is not funny anymore to have to deal with such incompetence and dishonesty and unprofessionalism.
Oh, dat kan weken duren! Bij mij al 4 werkweken! En maar roepen over service bij dit bedrijf. Binnen 24 uur nemen ze kontakt op. nou ik wacht al 2 dagen. Super.