beantwoord

factuur

• Durft te vragen
  • 0 reacties
Ik wil mijn factuur zien

icon Beste antwoord door Ben van Tele2 23 mei 2015, 19:25

Hoi Ergul,
Dat kan! Log in op MijnTele2
Kies de juiste inlogportal en je kan je facturen bekijken.
Lukt het zo om je facturen in te zien?
Groet,
Ben

Bekijk origineel bericht
Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

8 Reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +5
Hoi Ergul,
Dat kan! Log in op MijnTele2
Kies de juiste inlogportal en je kan je facturen bekijken.
Lukt het zo om je facturen in te zien?
Groet,
Ben
Dat werkt niet
Reputatie 6
Badge +5
Geintje natuurlijk..

Maar er is geen storing, dus het zou gewoon moeten werken.
Ben
Dear.....

Another "Mistake" from Tele2.

I paid my August 2016 Invoice on time and to the correct bank account number with all the relevant information.

Meanwhile, I have sent print screens of my payment (by regular mail) to Tele2. on 07-092016 and on 22-09-2016.

I have contacted the customer service several times, only to be told that a message has been sent to the financial dept. (average waiting time to get an agent +/- 40 minutes)

I have neither the possibility to look in Tele2 system and/or contact the financial dept.

My number has been disconnected as of this morning 29-09-2016.

My invoice still shows RED on mijntele2.nl.

This is not acceptable.....This invoice has been paid on time with all the correct information, as I have been paying all my previous invoices.

This is a disgrace from Tele2 , they can not find a simple payment and they disconnect customers even after they have paid their bills.

My business has been affected from this situation and I demand an immediate re connection!!!!! as well as a compensation for ALL the mistakes of Tele2......

Furthermore, I have checked (three times) the option to keep my number "secret"from out going calls and three times this option have been unchecked (without my knowledge).

Now I can not unable or disable any function on mijntele2.nl web page.
Dear.....

Another "Mistake" from Tele2. I contacted the customer service and had to wait more than one hour to get an agent.....

I paid my August 2016 Invoice on time and to the correct bank account number with all the relevant information.

Meanwhile, I have sent print screens of my payment (by regular mail) to Tele2. on 07-092016 and on 22-09-2016.

I have contacted the customer service several times, only to be told that a message has been sent to the financial dept. (average waiting time to get an agent +/- 40 minutes)

I have neither the possibility to look in Tele2 system and/or contact the financial dept.

My number has been disconnected as of this morning 29-09-2016.

My invoice still shows RED on mijntele2.nl.

This is not acceptable.....This invoice has been paid on time with all the correct information, as I have been paying all my previous invoices.

I have to go through this same scenario every month. And every month I am told that the financial dept. will take care of it.

This is a disgrace from Tele2 , they can not find a simple payment and they disconnect customers even after they have paid their bills.

My business has been affected from this situation and I demand an immediate re connection!!!!! as well as a compensation for ALL the mistakes of Tele2......

Furthermore, I have checked (three times) the option to keep my number "secret"from out going calls and three times this option have been unchecked (without my knowledge).

Now I can not unable or disable any function on mijntele2.nl web page.
Reputatie 6
Badge +5
Hi Mibou,
Please open a new topic.
That way we can help you better.
Less chance of miscommunication.
Kind regards,
Ben
Dear Ben,

What is wrong with this topic ????

When you want to help .....opening a new topic or continuing with the same one should affect your communication.
Does anyone know how to contact Tele2 and/or
Transcom besides by phone (waiting time: approx, one hour) , forum (waiting time approx. one week)and postal address (waiting time approx. one month) ?????

A fax number or an email address!!!!!!