beantwoord

European ID

• 21 april 2017
  • 7 reacties
  • 199 x bekeken

Hi I want to take a HUAWEI p10 plus with a subscription. I've got European ID and account in a dutch bank. I know that with European ID I can't do this via website. But what if I will go to Tele2 place in Eindhoven?
icon

Beste antwoord door BaardDraakje 21 april 2017, 17:51

Hey Bartekmsz,

Welcome on the forum! 😃

It might be the best idea to indeed visit the store. The workers there might be able to inform you better than we can do on the forum. I'm not entirely sure if it's possible to take out a contract with a mobile phone on a EU ID through Tele2 directly. It might be that you'll have to do it through a third party retailer. But at least the people in the Tele2 store can guide you in the right direction. Might be best to take everything with you as well. The ID card / Bank card etc. Who knows? Maybe it is possible and they'll do it straight away for you 🙂
Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

7 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +2
Hey Bartekmsz,

Welcome on the forum! 😃

It might be the best idea to indeed visit the store. The workers there might be able to inform you better than we can do on the forum. I'm not entirely sure if it's possible to take out a contract with a mobile phone on a EU ID through Tele2 directly. It might be that you'll have to do it through a third party retailer. But at least the people in the Tele2 store can guide you in the right direction. Might be best to take everything with you as well. The ID card / Bank card etc. Who knows? Maybe it is possible and they'll do it straight away for you 🙂
Thank you so much for your answer! 🙂 And what do you think about ordering subscribe by their partners like mobile.nl? Is it the same as ordering directly? 🙂
Reputatie 1
Badge
That is also possible. But if you go to the Tele2 shop you can take the phone with you.
Yes and that's very important for me. 🙂 I will go there tommorow and let you know if I got it. Maybe someone here will be in the same situation as me 🙂 Wish me luck, hope I will go back home with new huawei 😃
Badge
Hi bartekmsz!

Great to hear that you're interested in a subscription at Tele2 😃 Did you already went to the Tele2 Shop in Eindhoven? Are you a proud owner of a new Huawei P10 right now?

Kind regards,
Jurrien
Badge
Goodmorning bartekmsz,

How are you doing? Did everything work out for you and your subscription with the Huawei P10?
I's like to hear from you, otherwise this topic will be closed.

Greetings,
Jurrien
Badge
Topic gesloten i.v.m. inactiviteit.

- Jurrien