beantwoord

Dutch drivers licence

• 11 January 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 76 x bekeken

Hello,

I ordered a phone with my Dutch drivers licence. I saw some comments that AMP Group refused to hand the phone over to people who didn’t have a Dutch ID.

My question is, if I ordered online using my Dutch drivers licence, but I’m not a Dutch citizen, will AMP Group refuse to give me my order if I only show them m Dutch drivers licence?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 11 January 2021, 11:07

Bekijk origineel bericht

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

If you got your Dutch Driver License from a municipality, it is OK. Ifit has been issued by the RDW, it is not OK.

If you got your Dutch Driver License from a municipality, it is OK. Ifit has been issued by the RDW, it is not OK.

Thanks for the reply! I did learn to drive in The Netherlands, I never had a licence before. I did go to the Gemeente to arrange it and pick it up. But it does have the RDW logo on it...so how do I know who issued it? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

If you got it from the municipality, it is OK. Than you have a registered living adress. Together with a Dutch bankaccount which is more than 3 months exsisting you should be good to go.

If you got it from the municipality, it is OK. Than you have a registered living adress. Together with a Dutch bankaccount which is more than 3 months exsisting you should be good to go.

Great, thank you!

Reageer