beantwoord

Does the subscription with a phone counts as a loan?

• 7 januari 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 49 x bekeken

• Anonymous
  • 0 reacties

Hi, 

I have a question about the upcoming tax return we have to fill when living in the Netherlands. I’ve noticed some of the documents necessary to fill the income tax return, is details of loans and other debts. So I was wondering if the phone subscription would fall into these categories, and if I would have to send the details of my subscription to the Belastingdienst? Anyone knows about it and can help? 

Thanks,

Nathalia Coutinho

icon

Beste antwoord door pipodeclown 7 januari 2020, 20:05

You can use the amount of the loan for the phone itself in Box 3 of your tax return. It depends on your specific situation if the loan has effect on your tax return (depends on exceeding a certain limit or not). Don’t use the amounts of the subscription itself, because the subscription itself is not a loan.

Bekijk origineel bericht

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

You can use the amount of the loan for the phone itself in Box 3 of your tax return. It depends on your specific situation if the loan has effect on your tax return (depends on exceeding a certain limit or not). Don’t use the amounts of the subscription itself, because the subscription itself is not a loan.

Reageer