beantwoord

Contract termination (urgent)

• Is lekker bezig
  • 6 reacties
I would like to know what the contract termination full procedure is.
I have sent the termination letter with a proof document to the indicated department but never heard from tele2 so far.
I still need to finish the payment of the last one month or plus maybe several days before the contract is finally terminated, I am leaving in less than one week, please do help me to finish handling this!
Many thanks!

icon Beste antwoord door Mark van Tele2 22 juni 2017, 09:09

Hello Léa,

Thank you for your message! I have checked your subscription and i can see you have a sim only contract with us. I have noticed there is already an disconnection planned for your subscription for 30-06-2017. In this case there will be no costs charged for termination of your contract. We have received your letter with the deregistration, so you do not have to take other steps anymore 🙂. If you have any questions regarding this or other questions, feel free to ask them.

For now i wish you all the best living abroad, you are always welcome when you need a new subscription when you are back 🙂.

Mark

Bekijk origineel bericht
Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

8 Reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge
Hello Lea Ou,

Do you wish to terminate your contract because of you are moving to an adress outside of the Netherlands? In this case, when we receive your letter with the proof your contract will be terminated at the given date. If you have a sucscription with a montly payment for a mobile phone, you need to pay for the remaining amount for the mobile phone in your subscription. I can check your account if you like, can you send me the following information in a private message? You can send me a private message by clicking here: Privébericht naar Mark.

- Name
- Adress
- Postal code + place of residence
- Customer number
- Date of birth

When i receive your information i will check your account so i can give you more information about this procedure.

Mark
Hello Mark,
I have sent you a personal message via the link of your response, please check your inbox. Thank you for helping me!

Mark van Tele2 schreef:

Hello Lea Ou,

Do you wish to terminate your contract because of you are moving to an adress outside of the Netherlands? In this case, when we receive your letter with the proof your contract will be terminated at the given date. If you have a sucscription with a montly payment for a mobile phone, you need to pay for the remaining amount for the mobile phone in your subscription. I can check your account if you like, can you send me the following information in a private message? You can send me a private message by clicking here: Privébericht naar Mark.

- Name
- Adress
- Postal code + place of residence
- Customer number
- Date of birth

When i receive your information i will check your account so i can give you more information about this procedure.

Mark

Reputatie 4
Badge
Hello Léa,

Thank you for your message! I have checked your subscription and i can see you have a sim only contract with us. I have noticed there is already an disconnection planned for your subscription for 30-06-2017. In this case there will be no costs charged for termination of your contract. We have received your letter with the deregistration, so you do not have to take other steps anymore 🙂. If you have any questions regarding this or other questions, feel free to ask them.

For now i wish you all the best living abroad, you are always welcome when you need a new subscription when you are back 🙂.

Mark
Mark reageer is op de mensen die vandaag onterecht zijn afgesloten.... ik wil.kunnen bellen
Reputatie 4
Badge
Hoi Wtftele2,

Ik wil je vragen een nieuw topic aan te maken als je een vraag hebt aan ons, we helpen je daar dan verder.

Mark
Thank you so much Mark.
I have another quick question: what about the invoice for June (this month)? The date of direct debit is on 25th of each month, but it is impossible to cover it anymore from now, how should I handle it?

Mark van Tele2 schreef:

Hello Léa,

Mark

Reputatie 4
Badge
Hi Léa,

If it is not possible to withdraw the amount from the bank account, you can pay this manually (for example through your MijnTele2 account). I would advise this because there you can pay by ideal, this is possible after the failed payment, so you can check your MijnTele2 account for this. Another option is to manually pay the invoice if the withdrawal is not possible, you can make the payment to NL50COBA0637053737, please mention your customer number and invoice number (you can find the invoice number when the new invoice has been uploaded to your MijnTele2 account).

Mark
Reputatie 4
Badge
Wegens inacitiveit heb ik dit topic gesloten / due to inactivity this topic has been closed.