beantwoord

cannot use my phone in turkey

• 25 december 2020
  • 11 reacties
  • 146 x bekeken

I came back to Turkey my phone does not work at all, please help. Roaming and everything is on

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 25 december 2020, 11:15

Do you have a new subscription? Only after 2 paid invoices roaming is possible.

Bekijk origineel bericht

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Is calling and internet usage on in the Tele2 app settings (or in Mijn Tele2 settings)? Does your phone connect to a network? Which networks show when looking for them manually? For data in Turkey you should also buy a green zone data bundle.

Yes I do have a new subscription but I believe I paid twice (maybe once), is there anyway to overrule this rule? I cannot log in to my WhatsApp so I just need to receive 1 sms from them being abroad and thats all.

my number is , for tele2 moderators.

Is calling and internet usage on in the Tele2 app settings (or in Mijn Tele2 settings)? Does your phone connect to a network? Which networks show when looking for them manually? For data in Turkey you should also buy a green zone data bundle.

yes they are both turned on. And my phone does not connect to any network even when I choose it manually, so I am sure there is a problem. I am aware I need a bundle but normally I should connect to a network here automatically and then should get an sms on buying one but that does not work, also I dont even need a bundle to receieve an sms which is what I need my tele2 number for.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Never post your mobile number on a public forum for all to see (and use for unwanted purposes)!

Never post your mobile number on a public forum for all to see (and use for unwanted purposes)!

How do I delete it? I cannot use the number anyway but still :)

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

You can only edit your message one hour after posting. Next week, when moderators are back they will do it for you.

It is also not allowed and unnecesarry to open a new item about the same topic. This is a customer to customer forum, not a direct customer care channel. They only have that by phone and can be reached monday.

You can only edit your message one hour after posting. Next week, when moderators are back they will do it for you.

It is also not allowed and unnecesarry to open a new item about the same topic. This is a customer to customer forum, not a direct customer care channel. They only have that by phone and can be reached monday.

I had to open a new topic, and in no way I can reach tele2 unfortunately, if I can have a mode of communication I wouldnt need to post here.

Can’t you help me instead of telling me im doing something wrong?

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

A new subscription can have roaming restrictions. Only Tele2 customer care can check that. They can be reached by phone or webchat monday.

Reageer