beantwoord

cannot activate new sim card

• 24 April 2021
  • 5 reacties
  • 340 x bekeken

Hi,

New sim card had been shipped to my home during my absence back in last December. Now that I came back to the Netherlands, I tried activating my new sim card. I followed the instruction here (https://www.tele2.nl/my/toestel-en-sim/simkaart-activeren) but could not get SMS.

I found 

also in the forum and it seemed that my case is pretty much the same. Any idea what I can do?

Thanks in advance

icon

Beste antwoord door Marciano van Tele2 26 April 2021, 17:04

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

5 reacties

Reputatie 7

You need to contact the customer service with another phone, ask the chatbot to talk to an employee (during opening hours) or wait here for a Tele2 moderator to help you (as in the topic you refer to). Moderators will be here on Monday and respond to topics in order.

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi Gee, 

Welcome back! I would love to activate your sim card for you. To do so, I’ll need some information. Could you send me a private message, with the sim card number (19 numbers in total)? I will also have to do a strict ID-check before I can activate it for you.

I’m looking forward to your message! :smile:

Thanks Marciano for helping me out. Now it’s back to normal!

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hi Gee, you’re more than welcome!

You know where to find us if you need help with anything else! :smile:

You need to contact the customer service with another phone, ask the chatbot to talk to an employee (during opening hours) or wait here for a Tele2 moderator to help you (as in the topic you refer to). Moderators will be here on Monday and respond to topics in order.

Thanks for the heads-up. Not in a hurry so can wait for one more day.