beantwoord

Cancelled Order payback not on time

• 16 December 2020
  • 25 reacties
  • 614 x bekeken

Terreble custumer exprience!

I and my partner have ordered a new phone with the subscription on 27.11. 

Recently, on Monday (14.12) & Tuesday (15.12) delivery personnel tried to deliver the phone to our address, however, both attempts failed due to unknown error in the delivery employee system upon arrival. After multiple calls to the customer service of TELE2, one order was canceled. However, your company didn't want to cancel our second order as you need to wait until the device will come back to you from AMP which breaks all customer rights in the NL. 

Therefore, we have a few questions for you: 

• Why you don't follow any costumer law in the NL? 
  • Why I as a customer with order, I can't receive a legal confirmation email that my money for the phone will be returned back ?! As i received only an automatic letter with text:  This is an automatic service email, to which you cannot respond directly.  (Customer service didn't want to help us ...)
  • Why my partner who is also a customer of your company can't cancel her order? 

WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK AS WE HAVE ALL RIGHTS FOR THIS!

icon

Beste antwoord door Cristian 8 January 2021, 21:50

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

25 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Je geld komt heus wel terug, maar als toestellen met de koerier mee teruggaan zullen ze eerst teruggeboekt worden in de voorraad. Dan gaat de terugbetaling van de aanbetaling in gang gezet worden.  Heb je trouwens een Nederlands ID bewijs gebruikt? Want alleen dan kun je rechtstreeks bij Tele2 bestellen. Alle andere buitenlandse ID's gaan alleen via retail partners. 

Thank you for the previous message, however, will highly appreciate if you would reply in English as you can easily see that I don't know dutch language. It is just a sign of respect! 

Secondly, I have a RO citizenship - which is also a part of the EU and I have the same rights as you do and I am the same person as you, just born in a different place... Moreover, if it is only possible to buy a phone by having a Dutch passport, why your website provides such an option when you pay the whole amount at once?!?!?!?! (See picture) Now, I think even more that you are Scammers... 

Thirdly, I would like to receive an answer to the following question:

• Why I as a customer with cancelled order, I can't receive a legal confirmation email that my money for the phone will be returned back ?! As i received only an automatic letter with text:  This is an automatic service email, to which you cannot respond directly.  (Customer service didn't want to help us ...)

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

The website is in het Nederlands. What did jij use voor ID?

The website is in Dutch, however, I am speaking with you in English - please put a bit of RESPECT! I think you would not be pleased to go to Romania for example and to see there that customer service don't even try to help you in the language which you understand...

I selected, Romanian nationality -> than you have a possibility to use European ID. Check my Photo! 

Moreover, can I receive an answer to the following question?!?!?!??!

• Why I as a customer with cancelled order, I can't receive a legal confirmation email that my money for the phone will be returned back ?! As I received only an automatic letter with text:  This is an automatic service email, to which you cannot respond directly.  (Customer service didn't want to help me...)
Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Customer service didn't want to help me...

We are other customers you talk to. Direct customer care is only by phone 

Cancellations are always paid back, but takes time. This is practice other customers shared. No legal need for all kind of emails.

Thank you Eric, I was sure it is a representant of TELE2.

Unfortunately, I didn't found an email address where I can write this, but via phone customer service can't help me with anything… Thus, I was super scared that TELE2 will not gonna return me money…

Thank you for your explanation and time. I still don't get why they allow you to choose EU id when it is not possible to buy a phone using it, but anyway. 

Do you know maybe if they have a complain email where I can send my complaint? Thank you in advance! 

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hello @Cristian,
Welcome to the community! What a pity it didn't go well with your order. I want to sort this out for you!

First of all I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you send me the order number and your zip code and house number in a private message? Press my name to send me a private message.
Once I have the details I will dive right in and find out the status of the cancellation. 

I will personally see to it that you get more clarity!

Dear @Cas van Tele2,

Thank you a lot for your message. I have sent to all relevant information about my partner and my order in the private message to you.

Thank you in advance for your help! 

Dear @Cas van Tele2 

Almost 24 hours already gone from the moment when I have sent you a private letter with all data you requested. Can I please get any reply - cause I worry about it…..

Thank you!

Can somebody from this company help us with anything???

My partner order is still not cancelled, however already 4 days gone from the moment AMP cancelled delivery…. 

I still don't have money and confirmation that they will be returned… 

WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK!

Reputatie 5

Can somebody from this company help us with anything???

My partner order is still not cancelled, however already 4 days gone from the moment AMP cancelled delivery…. 

I still don't have money and confirmation that they will be returned… 

WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK!

Just chill man, the employers of Tele2 are not 24/7 on this forum.. They are trying to help, if you want faster service just call Tele2..

Secondly, I have a RO citizenship - which is also a part of the EU and I have the same rights as you do and I am the same person as you, just born in a different place... Moreover, if it is only possible to buy a phone by having a Dutch passport, why your website provides such an option when you pay the whole amount at once?!?!?!?! (See picture) Now, I think even more that you are Scammers... 

What kind of argument is this? maybe it was a mistake in the system, dont even try to start about us being scammers please, dont play the victim card because you are equal. Every country has also his own rules, What kind of point you want te make that you are a EU citizen? What difference does that make… 

The website is in Dutch, however, I am speaking with you in English - please put a bit of RESPECT! I think you would not be pleased to go to Romania for example and to see there that customer service don't even try to help you in the language which you understand...

I selected, Romanian nationality -> than you have a possibility to use European ID. Check my Photo! 

Good for you speaking English, there are a lot of Tele2 clients that speak english but understand dutch. Maybe @eric thought that..

@simnlru When you will lose 590 EUR, I will also tell you just chill… Moreover, I have customers rights which were not respected. Thus, I have all right to claim that something not legal is going on.

Thank you for your very useful comment. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Direct customer care is only avaliable by phone. There is some moderation here, but they have many tasks and so it can take some time!

@eric by phone no one want to help me as they can do nothing. Thus - I try to write it here. As the company doesn't have an official email address for this purposes…

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Well, this is not a magic channel as you see. You can't push this any harder. The money will come back. We have not heared story's before that they on the end did not pay back. But these processes cost time. You expect too much. 

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hello Cristian,

I sorted it out for you.

From the moment the order is canceled at AMP, it can take up to 5 working days before it is also canceled with us. You will receive a confirmation email. I see that the order has been cancelled in the system at AMP.

I promise you that we will refund the money!

Dear @Cas van Tele2,

Thank you for your inforamtion. Will wait for the following confirmation. 

Dear TELE2 & @Cas van Tele2 , 

There are more than 5 working days (they tried to deliver at 15.12) passed from the moment the order of my partner has been cancelled by the delivery company. 

• We have NO confirmation of cancellation email;
  • Customer service doesn't want to do anything - we called x3 times. 

According to the DIRECTIVE 2011/83/EU OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 25 October 2011 (Which is also singed by the NL) specifically: 

Article 9.B - Right of withdrawal

1Save where the exceptions provided for in Article 16 apply, the consumer shall have a period of 14 days to withdraw from a distance or off-premises contract, without giving any reason, and without incurring any costs other than those provided for in Article 13(2) and Article 14.

• (b) in the case of sales contracts, the day on which the consumer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer acquires physical possession of the goods.

We have all the rights to cancel our order without waiting so some strange things which you are doing there. 

Moreover according to the following articles: 

Article 12 - Effects of withdrawal

The exercise of the right of withdrawal shall terminate the obligations of the parties:

(a) to perform the distance or off-premises contract; or

(b) to conclude the distance or off-premises contract, in cases where an offer was made by the consumer.

Article 13

Obligations of the trader in the event of withdrawal

1. The trader shall reimburse all payments received from the consumer, including, if applicable, the costs of delivery without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which he is informed of the consumer’s decision to withdraw from the contract in accordance with 

You are obligated to return me & my partner money.

If you don't allow us to cancel the order which hasn't been delivered you breach the DIRECTIVE 2011/83/EU OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 25 October 2011 which will cause legal consequences for your company. 

And if you think that you can easily steal money from us, believe me, that this will not happen. 

You have 1 day to cancel the order of my partner and 6 more days to return my money. If this will not happen from the moment of publication, we will continue this dispute in police and court. 

(Because TELE2 doesn't have an email address where I can send my request which all breach Article 6.1.C - I am requested to send these messages here for the purpose of having information for a possible court case - you can delete it. however, I have all the screenshots) 

Best wishes. 

A

Dear @Cas van Tele2,

8 days gone from my last letter - nothing changed. I don’t have money and my partner order in not even cancel 

Reputatie 7

Delivery companies are extremely busy this time of year, especially now with COVID-19. And on Christmas days both the delivery company and Tele2 were closed. Returning the phone to Tele2 and refunding the amount takes a while.

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

That's a pitty. 

Update 08-01: We both got our money back - thank you all for help!

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Good news and almost within the 14 days...