beantwoord

buy new iPhone using existing subscription

• 17 oktober 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 82 x bekeken

Hi, I have a question:

I am thinking to switch into iPhone. But, my Tele2 subscription with my current phone (Samsung A70) will end next year (May 2021). Would that be possible for me to order the new iPhone and use my current number? Or, I can only switch into iPhone at the end of my contract?

Thank you!

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 18 oktober 2020, 07:40

You can renew your subscription and get a new phone four months before the end of your current subscription.

Bekijk origineel bericht

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

You can renew your subscription and get a new phone four months before the end of your current subscription.

Thank you for the answer! To put it differently: I cannot buy a new phone now and can only get it sometime in January.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Thank you for the answer! To put it differently: I cannot buy a new phone now and can only get it sometime in January.

Thats is correct. Tele2 offers a discount on the phones, which is only possible if you renew your contract. Renewing your contract is only possible if the contract has (nearly) ended. So you can order 120 days before contract end date.

Reageer