beantwoord

Acount activating

Hello! I tryed a lot of times to activate my account, but every time it writes that i need to try later. I want to see my balance of minutes and mb.
Thank you in advance.

icon Beste antwoord door BaardDraakje 16 februari 2018, 01:03

@Moppie toppie

You might want to check this page: https://www.tele2.nl/zakelijk/contact-customer-service/ (page is in dutch!)

----- edit -----

Business customer service and consumer customer service are basically two seperated identities. If you have a business contract, the consumer area cannot help you as they use a different database. This works the other way around as well.

Bekijk origineel bericht
Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

9 Reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge +3
Hi,

Are you trying to activate the account on a PC or on your mobile phone?

Jeroen
Hi Jeroen,

I tryed on my mobile. Never on pc. You think that is the problem?

And one more question. Few weeks ago I was in Belgie and I couldn't use internet. It says that I am not subscriebed to using internet. Or something like that.
Do you know why is that?

Thank you in advance.

Ivana
Reputatie 4
Badge +3
Hello,

It shouldnt be a problem but sometimes it helps to try a PC. Could you try using a PC?
BTW I can'f find your customer details by searching your 06 number. Could you please add a acount numer to your account?
I will try tonight on pc.
I put my tel. number on my personal details. Can you check it?
What customer details you need?
Just to mention my abonemet is taken on firm name, not on my personal name.
Hi, I tryed on computer to activate account, and it doesn't work.
Can you help me to make an account?
In addition is photo with message that I was given every time.
Ivana
Reputatie 5
Badge +2
Moppie toppie schreef:

I will try tonight on pc.
I put my tel. number on my personal details. Can you check it?
What customer details you need?
Just to mention my abonemet is taken on firm name, not on my personal name.

Just to be sure.... Do you have a consumer contract or a business contract? If it's a business contract i doubt @JeroenM van Tele2 can do anything for you seeing as this forum is ment for regular consumers only.
I have business contract.
If he doesn't help me, who can?
Can you give me link or some info.
Thanks...
@BaardDraakje
Reputatie 5
Badge +2
@Moppie toppie

You might want to check this page: https://www.tele2.nl/zakelijk/contact-customer-service/ (page is in dutch!)

----- edit -----

Business customer service and consumer customer service are basically two seperated identities. If you have a business contract, the consumer area cannot help you as they use a different database. This works the other way around as well.
Yes, i fond it and sent them message. Thank you anyway. 😉
@BaardDraakje