No 4G, but paying for it

Dear...

I have renewed my subscription in August 2015,
I pay, every month, my subscription.
My mobile phone is 4G ready
I live in an area where (according to Tele2) I should receive 4G
According to Tele2, 4G should be available to all subscribers since June 2015

Sill, I do not have 4G and :

According to Tele2 (confirmed 2 times by their help desk) it is a matter of luck if I get 4g or not, depending on the robot who perhaps will select me.

Every time I ask for a new sim card (4G ready) it is impossible for me to activate it as there are no links on the mijntele2.nl web page and when I call to activate it, another phone number is used.

PS: no use of any cap. letters and exclamation signs. Hope now Tele2 will take some positive action.
icon

Beste antwoord door Ben van Tele2 13 juni 2016, 14:09

Dear mibou,
Thank you for your message here on our online forum.
I'm more than willing to help you out here.
However, I can't just make 4G happen for you.
Like you have been told over the phone, a robot selects the customer to transfer to our new 4G-system

Did you renew your subscription with a handset? And is that a new 2 year contract?
Thank you for being nice and sensible, I really appreciate it.
Kind regards,
Ben
Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

19 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +5
Dear mibou,
Thank you for your message here on our online forum.
I'm more than willing to help you out here.
However, I can't just make 4G happen for you.
Like you have been told over the phone, a robot selects the customer to transfer to our new 4G-system

Did you renew your subscription with a handset? And is that a new 2 year contract?
Thank you for being nice and sensible, I really appreciate it.
Kind regards,
Ben
My subscription has been renewed in August 2015.....
Reputatie 6
Badge +5
I see.
Let me know.
Cheers
Ben
Yes..... and yes.....
Reputatie 6
Badge +5
Okay, let me check what has happened then here.
Can you send me your info via a private message?
Click on my photo and then the purple button "Bericht".
I need the following info:
Full name
Address
City
Date of birth
06-number

Thank you very much.
Regards,
Ben
"Like you have been told over the phone, a robot selects the customer to transfer to our new 4G-system"

Is this a joke ??? How can a company such as Tele2 (respectable, serious, professional etc....) allow its Help desk employees make such a statement.....

When Tele2 offers 4G coverage to its clients it should be offered to all its clients not only the lucky ones who have been picked by a robot......

This is shameful and disgraceful not to mention unprofessional, lacking any and all respect to Tele2 subscribers and above all discriminating to the subscribers who do not have 4G coverage yet.

I have 2 subscriptions with Tele2 -- both started and renewed within 2 months difference.

How come I get 4G on one subscription and I am still fighting to get 4G on another ??????

How come mijntele2.nl web page differs from each other????

How come I still can not get a straight answer from Tele 2 about all the above ????
Reputatie 6
Badge +5
Hi mibou,
Like I said, I want to go and check it out for you.
In order to do so I need your info.
Can you please send all the info to me?
Full name
Address
City
Date of birth
06-number

I didn't get everything in your last message to me.
Cheers
Ben
Reputatie 6
Badge +5
Hi Mibou,
I've just sent you a PM with some more information.
Let me know if there's anything else.
Kind regards,
Ben
Reputatie 6
Badge +5
Private information shared via PM is not allowed to be shared in the public sphere.
Therefore I have deleted the comment and I must give you a warning.
Please do not do this again.
*** Check our house rules huisregels. ***
OK...

Here are MY comments on your private PM:

Are you so ashamed from sharing YOUR comments "in the public sphere" ??????

If you are not then there should not be any issue/problem in replying/publishing to MY comments.

You deleted MY opinion/comment this is an infringement to My privacy.

One more time:

"within the next few weeks. " ??????

Are you joking??????

This is neither serious nor professional.....

I have been waiting to be transferred since June 2015....

What if I told you that the next invoice of Tele2 will be paid "within the next few weeks" "Sadly, I can't make real promises here regarding the date of" the payment as the "robot" has to select Tele2.....

Stop hiding behind "Robots" and your inefficiency and your unprofessionalism, these are amateurish answers to your customers stop thinking that these customers are idiots or ignorants.

When Tele2 advertises for a NEW 4G network and promises to make it available to ALL its customers, then no one should be left out and get transferred "within the next few weeks. "

These advertisement are false, misleading and should be reported to the proper authorities.

***As you can notice there is ABSOLUTELY no mention of your PM......****
Dear Mr. Ben van Tele2,

My monthly subscription for the month of June 2015 is due.

I am withholding the payment of this subscription until I get a sim card (activated) with 4G coverage.

I am not ready to pay for a service that I do not get and I am not going to wait for a "robot" to select me or "within the next week"

In the hope that I have informed accordingly.
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Je kan dat wel gaan doen, maar een mededeling op dit forum is niet genoeg om afsluiting en een incasso traject te voorkomen.
Politeness means answering a posting in the same language it has been written.

Your "huisregels" allow Dutch and English postings.

Please be so kind and polite to answer in a language I can understand.

In the hope that I have informed accordingly.
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Natuurlijk mag je engels posten. Maar ik post gewoon in het nederlands, ook prima volgens de huisregels die je blijkbaar wel kan lezen in het Nederlands?
Ik gebruik voor het lezen van jouw bijdragen Google translate, je zou hetzelfde kunnen doen.

https://translate.google.nl/?hl=nl#nl/en/Je%20kan%20dat%20wel%20gaan%20doen%2C%20maar%20een%20mededeling%20op%20dit%20forum%20is%20niet%20genoeg%20om%20afsluiting%20en%20een%20incasso%20traject%20te%20voorkomen.
Politeness and good etiquette means answering a posting in the same language it has been written.

If you can not reply in English, please, keep your opinion(s) to yourself.

Have a very nice day.
Reputatie 6
Badge +5
Hi Mibou,
eric is only trying to help you and I thank him for his contribution.
You can disregard it too, you know.
Anyway, this is all I can do for you.
Just an FYI
If you don't pay, it could mean that an invoice will be sent to a debt collector.

That's all from me.
Regards,
Ben
Mr. Ben van Tele2,

Of course, I can disregard Mr. Eric comments, unfortunately, this would be impolite and unethicall from my part.

I think this should be a lesson for you to learn and never advise a member to disregard another member's comments.

This is impolite, rude, and completely wrong advise from your part.

Until and unless I get a sim card (activated) with 4G coverage. I will be lodging an official complaint with the proper authorities concerning, Tele2 false advertisement(s), 4G accessibility and invoicing.

The invoice amount of June 2016 will, also, be deposited with these authorities, until this problem is addressed, correctly.

That's all from me.

Regards.
Reputatie 6
Badge +5
Good to know.
Let me know how it works out.
Regards,
Ben
You will be the last to know, of course.

Please do not make yourself so important.

You are the smallest link in the chain and your pay grade is well below this matter.

Anyhow, I am not going to thank for your inefficiency and your, non-existent "expertise".

You did not deserve my time nor my attention....

Have a nice life.