beantwoord

cannot activate sim card.

• 26 januari 2018
  • 3 reacties
  • 107 x bekeken

I tried the active link online but when I enter email id, it says some error occured.
icon

Beste antwoord door Mark van Tele2 27 januari 2018, 10:55

Hi akashm,

Thank you for your message. I can see you ordered a new subscription in one of our shops. Unfortunately the order has not been done completely, what means i cannot activate your simcard. I advise you to contact the shop you have entered this subscription, so they can fix this for you. I am sorry that i cannot help you with this at this moment.

Mark
Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

3 reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge
Hi akashm,

I can activate your simcard for you! Can you please send me a private message with the following information:

- Name
- Address
- Postal code + place of residence
- Customer number
- Date of birth

Use this link to send me a private message: Privébericht naar Mark..

When i received your message I will help you further with the activation of the simcard..

Mark
Reputatie 4
Badge
Hi akashm,

Thank you for your message. I can see you ordered a new subscription in one of our shops. Unfortunately the order has not been done completely, what means i cannot activate your simcard. I advise you to contact the shop you have entered this subscription, so they can fix this for you. I am sorry that i cannot help you with this at this moment.

Mark
Reputatie 4
Badge
Wegens inactiviteit heb ik dit topic gesloten / I have closed this topic due to inacitivity.