Inloggen
Webmail

Eenvoudig je webmail bekijken.

Inloggen
MijnTele2

Kies eerst het product waarvoor je wilt inloggen op MijnTele2.

Welkom op het Tele2 Forum

Home

Beantwoord: Portforwarding and Strict NAT on PSN

Resultaten 1 tot en met 15 van 15
  • leomdivani

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten leomdivani heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

Junior
    13 Reacties

10 januari 2013, 16:58

Hi i have a problem with the technicolor TG789vn router. I cant play black ops 2 with most of my friends because my nat type is strict. i created the setting with correct ports forwarded but everytime i try to assign it to the device i get this error "The port configuration of the game or application conflicts with an already assigned game & application. Assigning this game or application is not possible." i dont have anything assigned ... how can i fix this problem? 
    Gemarkeerd als antwoord: Sora van Tele2 op 25 Jan 2013, 15:20

Dear Leomdivani,

Today my colleague contacted you about the changes he made in the portforwarding settings in your router. You agreed to test your router this weekend and find out whether these changes have helped solving your problem.

We would like to hear what your findings are. If you have any more questions, let us know!

Kind regards,
    Sora

Bekijk origineel bericht
  • leomdivani

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten leomdivani heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

Junior
    13 Reacties

10 januari 2013, 17:03

also i was looking around for a DMZ feature for the router to get around this problem but could not find it. Does this router not have DMZ?
  • leomdivani

Junior
    13 Reacties

10 januari 2013, 18:23

it clearly says "No games or applications assigned." so why do i get this error message? ive also been try to click the factory reset button on the router but it doesnt reset.
  • Sora van Tele2

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten Sora van Tele2 heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

582 Reacties
    Internet expert

Internet expert

Allrounder

Allrounder

21 januari 2013, 11:24

Dear leomdivani,

Thanks for your question and sorry for my late response. Our forum is very busy and we try to give everyone the service they need.

I am sorry to hear you have difficulties with your Technicolor modem. Is this problem already solved in the meantime?

If not, did you have contact about this so the problem can be investigated? In that case can you please tell me what was discussed and what was tried to solve the issue?

Also I’m curious if you only get this error while gaming or also at other moments.

We like to hear from you! Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Sora
  • leomdivani

Junior
    13 Reacties

21 januari 2013, 11:28

hi, it has not been resolved and the only way ive contacted you is through this post. My phone wont let me call 0900 number and i dont have a landline.
  • leomdivani

Junior
    13 Reacties

21 januari 2013, 11:29

i get that error whenever i try to assign portforwarding with any applications. 
  • jlthkoch

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten jlthkoch heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

13932 Reacties

21 januari 2013, 11:51

When you have a mobile phone from Tele2 you can also call 1200. This will also only cost you 0,10 per minute.
    leomdivani schreef:

hi, it has not been resolved and the only way ive contacted you is through this post. My phone wont let me call 0900 number and i dont have a landline.

• leomdivani

Junior
    13 Reacties

21 januari 2013, 11:53

im with t mobile, ive already spoken to them they want a 300 euro deposit if i want to unlock those numbers.
  • jlthkoch

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten jlthkoch heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

13932 Reacties

21 januari 2013, 11:53

I dont know how it is with the Technicolor-modem, but on my Comtrend-modem DMZ can be found here. http://192.168.1.1/scdmz.html
    leomdivani schreef:

also i was looking around for a DMZ feature for the router to get around this problem but could not find it. Does this router not have DMZ?

• jlthkoch

13932 Reacties

21 januari 2013, 11:56

Sora, het Technicolor-modem is het glasvezel-modem en géén vDSL-modem!
    Sora van Tele2 schreef:

I am sorry to hear you have difficulties with your VDSL modem. Is this problem already solved in the meantime?

• Sora van Tele2

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten Sora van Tele2 heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

582 Reacties
    Internet expert

Internet expert

Allrounder

Allrounder

22 januari 2013, 10:44

Dear leomdivani,

Thanks for your answer. I’m sorry to hear the difficulties with your Technicolor modem has not yet been resolved.

Did the advice of jlthkoch help you out?

When it is not possible for you to call the 0900-number you can also start a live chat with an employee via our Virtual Assistant.

I hope to hear from you, so perhaps we can do further research.

@jlthkoch, bedankt voor het meedenken! Ik bedoel uiteraard geen VDSL modem maar een Technicolor modem en heb het in mijn vorige bericht aangepast.

Groetjes,
    Sora
  • leomdivani

Junior
    13 Reacties

22 januari 2013, 13:03

No I still couldn't find the dmz feature. I've also tried your virtual assistance but it doesn't seem to know English.
  • Sora van Tele2

582 Reacties
    Internet expert

Internet expert

Allrounder

Allrounder

24 januari 2013, 11:51

Dear leomdivani,

I’m sorry the Virtual Assistant could not help you out.

Your customer details are known with us and my colleague will contact you about this soon to help you find the right settings for your router.

Let us know if everything works out well and if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
    Sora
  • Sora van Tele2

582 Reacties
    Internet expert

Internet expert

Allrounder

Allrounder

25 januari 2013, 15:20

Dear Leomdivani,

Today my colleague contacted you about the changes he made in the portforwarding settings in your router. You agreed to test your router this weekend and find out whether these changes have helped solving your problem.

We would like to hear what your findings are. If you have any more questions, let us know!

Kind regards,
    Sora
  • roelvdh

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten roelvdh heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

Netwerker
    331 Reacties
    Internet expert

Internet expert

25 januari 2013, 23:59

Leo,

I don't have a glass fiber connection so I cannot check this, but your problem seems to have been addressed here:
    PortForward's Forum • View topic - Port Forward problem on a TG789vn

I hope this helps.
    Kind regards,

Roel

Reageer op dit bericht

Bezig met uploaden:
0%
Bladeren
Als de URL correct is, zal hier een voorbeeld verschijnen. Het kan aan aantal minuten duren voordat de grotere afbeeldingen verschijnen.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)