Inloggen
Webmail

Eenvoudig je webmail bekijken.

Inloggen
MijnTele2

Kies eerst het product waarvoor je wilt inloggen op MijnTele2.

Welkom op het Tele2 Forum

Home

Beantwoord: No DSL

Resultaten 1 tot en met 8 van 8
  • maranas

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten maranas heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

Starter
    3 Reacties

22 mei 2013, 09:38

Hello,

Sorry to post in english; I have gone through the virtual assistant but I am still having the same issue - the DSL light is off and I have no internet. I am not sure when it started having the problem, but it was still working last night, the 21st, at around 11pm. It will be great if anyone could help me with this, thanks in advance.
    Gemarkeerd als antwoord: Romy van Tele2 op 03 Jun 2013, 17:12

Hi Amit,

Thanks for letting us know that your service is working. That's great to hear.

Enjoy and if you'll have any more questions in the future, just let us know!

Regards,

Romy

Bekijk origineel bericht
  • maranas

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten maranas heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

Starter
    3 Reacties

23 mei 2013, 09:54

Hello Tele2,

Any news on this? It's the second day now without internet. I just checked my account status and it is Active and Paid, but I have no connection for more than 24 hours now. I have done everything in the FAQs but to no avail, and the virtual assisstant can't help me because my dutch is very poor.

Any assisstance will be great. Thanks
  • maranas

Starter
    3 Reacties

24 mei 2013, 13:25

Hi, I have been calling the hotline 0900 2411602 but i cannot understand dutch. does tele2 have an english speaking customer service hotline? i do not mind the fees but we just need to communicate with an english speaking tele2 representative. unfortunately i do not know dutch since i have been here less than a year. any help would be great. thanks.
  • jlthkoch

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten jlthkoch heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

13909 Reacties

24 mei 2013, 13:33

If they are a little bit educated (which they are probably not) then they shoudl be able to talk Dutch! There is no English hotline or something. Is English your "motherlanguage"?

However, somebody from Tele2 will probably help you here, but don't ask me when.... :)
    maranas schreef:

Hi, I have been calling the hotline 0900 2411602 but i cannot understand dutch. does tele2 have an english speaking customer service hotline? i do not mind the fees but we just need to communicate with an english speaking tele2 representative. unfortunately i do not know dutch since i have been here less than a year. any help would be great. thanks.

• amgd

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten amgd heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

Starter
    2 Reacties

25 mei 2013, 00:36

Hello 
    I am currently facing the same issue. I have received a Tele2 modem. Have been trying since the morning, but no DSL connection (no green light as shown in the manual).  I did the steps as shown in the manual (Type 2 method). 
    The previous owner had connection from another company and it worked like charm. Please support. Urgent. 
  • Romy van Tele2

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten Romy van Tele2 heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

4434 Reacties
    Mobiel expert

Mobiel expert

Internet expert

Internet expert

Televisie expert

Televisie expert

Telefonie expert

Telefonie expert

Klankborder

Klankborder

Allrounder

Allrounder

Glasvezel expert

Glasvezel expert

29 mei 2013, 11:35

Hi maranas,

Welcome to our forum! I apologize for my late response.

I'm sorry to hear your internet isn't working yet. You can call us and speak English, this shouldn't be a problem. Have you already tried to contact us again?

Could you please let us know what you have tried while installing the modem? Have you done this according to the manual? You can find the manual on our website. Unfortunately this is not in English. Perhaps a Dutch aquintance could help you out?

Please let us know how your situation is at the moment, so we can help you further!

@John: thanks for helping.

@amgd: could you please open a new topic, so we can answer your questions there? This way, the discussions won't intermingle and the forum stays organized for other users.

Regards,

Romy
  • amgd

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten amgd heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

Starter
    2 Reacties

31 mei 2013, 19:05

Hello Romy, 

The service now finally up and running. The technician had to visit and work out with propser line connection. Thanks for the response. 

Amit
  • Romy van Tele2
    Community manager avatar Antwoord

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten Romy van Tele2 heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

4434 Reacties
    Mobiel expert

Mobiel expert

Internet expert

Internet expert

Televisie expert

Televisie expert

Telefonie expert

Telefonie expert

Klankborder

Klankborder

Allrounder

Allrounder

Glasvezel expert

Glasvezel expert

3 juni 2013, 17:12

Hi Amit,

Thanks for letting us know that your service is working. That's great to hear.

Enjoy and if you'll have any more questions in the future, just let us know!

Regards,

Romy

Reageer op dit bericht

Bezig met uploaden:
0%
Bladeren
Als de URL correct is, zal hier een voorbeeld verschijnen. Het kan aan aantal minuten duren voordat de grotere afbeeldingen verschijnen.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)