Inloggen
Webmail

Eenvoudig je webmail bekijken.

Inloggen
MijnTele2

Kies eerst het product waarvoor je wilt inloggen op MijnTele2.

Welkom op het Tele2 Forum

Home

Mijn Tele2 Login

3 reacties
  • Reno Marcon

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten Reno Marcon heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

Starter
    Reacties: 2

14 januari 2011, 10:15

Hi all,

Well, got a bit of a situation, which I guess is a classic these days :(

Have requested an Internet connection + phone line, for which I had to register. I did not write down the Username/Password/Secret-Question/Secret-answer, because I have always received an email with the login details, not this time :(

Well, in order to get Username/Password you need the Secret detiles.
    customer service, automated service is in this case useless and I cant call the customer service because I do not have a phone, thats why I requested it!

Seams a catch-22 situation.

Can this be resolved, or do I have to cancel the order?

Thanks in advanced.
  • Miriam

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten Miriam heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

Pioneer
    Reacties: 35

14 januari 2011, 10:47

Reno Marcon schreef:

Hi all,

Have requested an Internet connection + phone line, for which I had to register. I did not write down the Username/Password/Secret-Question/Secret-answer, because I have always received an email with the login details, not this time :(

customer service, automated service is in this case useless and I cant call the customer service because I do not have a phone, thats why I requested it!

Thanks in advanced.

If you have already placed the order, you will probably receive a letter at your home adress that you filled in, It takes a while longer than an email. The login information is probably in that letter.
    Maybe you can use a phone from a friend to call customer services? That would be a lot faster.
  • Reno Marcon

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten Reno Marcon heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

Starter
    Reacties: 2

14 januari 2011, 10:55

Miriam schreef:

Reno Marcon schreef:

Hi all,

Thanks in advanced.

If you have already placed the order, you will probably receive a letter at your home adress that you filled in, It takes a while longer than an email. The login information is probably in that letter.
    Maybe you can use a phone from a friend to call customer services? That would be a lot faster.

Unfortunately I do not know anyone here yet, have recently moved and this Internet/Phone connection would be my ticket to comunicating with the world again. Will just have to wait for the letter then I guess. The connection is supposed to be active within the end of the month, so, maybe I'll be lucky :)

Thanks for your reply.
  • Miriam

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten Miriam heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

Pioneer
    Reacties: 35

14 januari 2011, 16:10

Reno Marcon schreef:

Miriam schreef:

Reno Marcon schreef:

Hi all,

Thanks in advanced.

Unfortunately I do not know anyone here yet, have recently moved and this Internet/Phone connection would be my ticket to comunicating with the world again. Will just have to wait for the letter then I guess. The connection is supposed to be active within the end of the month, so, maybe I'll be lucky :)

Thanks for your reply.

Ah, just moved here! then for the next few weeks a nice beer in a pub will have you communicating, that's the only advice I have left LOL :D

Reageer op dit bericht

Bezig met uploaden:
0%
Bladeren
Als de URL correct is, zal hier een voorbeeld verschijnen. Het kan aan aantal minuten duren voordat de grotere afbeeldingen verschijnen.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)