beantwoord

Internet take over

• 13 May 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 61 x bekeken

• Durft te posten
  • 1 reactie

Hey folks! As I will go back to my home country, someone will take over my room. And she also wants to take over the Internet subscription, Could this be possible? How can I do that? Thanks!

icon

Beste antwoord door theocoppes 13 May 2021, 19:12

Bekijk origineel bericht

Dit topic is gesloten. Maak een nieuw topic aan als je een vraag hebt.

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

First read this

https://www.tele2.nl/klantenservice/mobiel/contractovername

Hi, thanks for responding. I’ve checked this but I’m not sure if this also works for the Internet? Becuase  I noticed it is about the mobile subscriptions.

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

I'm sorry, didn't seen that.

I can't find that.

You wait till maybe tomorrow a tele2 moderator will help you, or you make tomorrow a phone call to the helpdesk.

020-7544456.

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hello @Z Xu,

Welcom on the Community! It is possible to arrange a contract takeover, please contact the cancellation department by phone. Call us at telephone number 020-754 4465, we will help you there!

The contract will be transferred per the first of the next month. You will receive a message upon confirmation and approval of the contract transfer, we need around 5 working days to transfer the contract.

In addition, I would like to inform you that completing the change of account number can take a month. It is therefore possible that we will debit one more time from the old account number. I would like to ask you to keep an eye on this yourself.