Info

How can I get a Tele2 mobile subscription with a foreign passport?

• 22 June 2020
  • 0 reacties
  • 1145 x bekeken
How can I get a Tele2 mobile subscription with a foreign passport?
Reputatie 3
Badge +1

Want a Tele2 mobile subscription, but you don’t have a Dutch passport? We’ve got you!

Do you want to take out a monthly mobile plan with Tele2, but you don’t have a Dutch passport? No problem! You have several options to get a subscription with us. In this topic you will read if you qualify for this!

How can I order a new subscription? 

You can order a new subscription via our website. Our website is written in de Dutch, So I'll help you navigate. Once you are on the website; navigate to ‘Mobiel’. Choose for a subscription with phone ‘Abonnement met telefoon’ or a subscription without a phone ‘Sim Only’. These are the two ways to get a subscription with us.

Need help getting your subscription? Our colleagues of the sales department are happy to help you. You can contact them via the free number 0800-1602.

What are the conditions? 

There are a few conditions to take out a monthly mobile plan.  

• You have to be at least 18 years old.
  • You need to have a Dutch residential address (not a mailbox).
  • You have a Dutch bank account, that is on your own name. A temporary bankcard is not accepted.

Can I also order a monthly plan with a mobile phone? 

It depends on what kind of document you have. Check the documents below to see if your document qualifies for a subscription with a mobile phone.

I have a W-document, can I use this to get a subscription?

No, this is not possible. A W-document is the only Dutch proof of identity that we do not accept for a subscription. Once you have received a residence permit, you can get a subscription.

I have a residence permit, can I get a subscription?

Yes this is possible, you can get a subscription with a mobile phone or you can choose for a Sim Only subscription (without a mobile phone). We accept the following residence permits:

• Residence Permit Type I ( Verblijfsvergunning type I)
  • Residence Permit Type II ( Verblijfsvergunning type II)
  • Residence Permit Type III ( Verblijfsvergunning type III)
  • Residence Permit Type IV ( Verblijfsvergunning type IV)
  • Residence Permit Type Article 50 TEU (Verblijfsvergunning Article 50 TEU)
  • Residence card EU/EER (Verblijfskaart Type EU/EER)
  • Residence Permit Durable Residence (Verblijfsvergunning Duurzaam Verblijf)

I have a Privileged Document, can I get a subscription?

Yes, this is possible. You can get a subscription with a mobile phone or choose for a Sim Only subscription (without a mobile phone). During the order process, select ‘Geprivilegieerdendocument’.

I have a foreign passport with an IND number, can I get a subscription?

If you have an IND number on your foreign passport you are able to get a subscription with phone or a sim only subscription. It is only possible with an IND number on your passport, without this IND number you don't have this possibility. Choose ‘IND sticker’ in the menu while ordering your subscription.

Don't have an IND number? You can get a Sim Only subscription, as long as you have another valid ID document.  

That’s it, we look forward to welcome you to our Tele2-family! If you have questions that I didn’t cover in this article, please let me know. We will answer your question as fast as we can. You can leave a reply in this topic

Relevante kennisartikelen

0 reacties

Geen reactie

Reageer