beantwoord

Getting invoice after canceled contract

• 27 February 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 46 x bekeken

Hello, maybe your can help me ., last year  10-2022 my contract finished by date and am canceled also , cause am dont use it because am dont live  in Nederland anymore., and still  am geting invoice  for not existing contract., am called to custom service ,am  ask you speak engels he say no and dropped the phone .,, tele2  sim  card phone nr, was [hidden by moderator]

Thnxs for help!!!

icon

Beste antwoord door Martynas Balsys 28 February 2023, 11:12

Bekijk origineel bericht

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hey @Martynas Balsys, thanks for sending your phone number, I looked into it for you and I’m happy to clarify. Your contract expired on 19-10-2022, however your subscription will keep running automatically, so you’re always connected, until you cancel your contract. I see that you cancelled your subscription on 2-01-2023. You always have 1 month notice period, so your subscription expired on 2-02-2023. With us, you always pay afterwards, so the invoice you received this month was for the month of January - period: January 1 - 31 (you can check this on the invoice), and you will receive one last invoice next month for the month of February (February 1 - 2), so don’t worry, you will never pay too much and the invoice will only be for those last few days of your subscription, so not for the whole month of February.

I hope this clears everything up for you. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. Otherwise I wish you a great day and I hope you have an amazing time abroad! 😊

Kind regards,

Marciano

Hey @Martynas Balsys, thanks for sending your phone number, I looked into it for you and I’m happy to clarify. Your contract expired on 19-10-2022, however your subscription will keep running automatically, so you’re always connected, until you cancel your contract. I see that you cancelled your subscription on 2-01-2023. You always have 1 month notice period, so your subscription expired on 2-02-2023. With us, you always pay afterwards, so the invoice you received this month was for the month of January - period: January 1 - 31 (you can check this on the invoice), and you will receive one last invoice next month for the month of February (February 1 - 2), so don’t worry, you will never pay too much and the invoice will only be for those last few days of your subscription, so not for the whole month of February.

I hope this clears everything up for you. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. Otherwise I wish you a great day and I hope you have an amazing time abroad! 😊

Kind regards,

Marciano

Thnxs for help!!! Everythink clear now 👍

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

My pleasure, Martynas! That’s great to hear, thanks for getting back to me. I wish you an amazing day! 😎

Reageer