beantwoord

access to my zonnet webmail account is blocked

• Aan het warmlopen
  • 4 reacties
I have had a zonnet webmail account 'daeeyba@zonnet.nl' for 15 years. Last week I tried to access the account but I got the message that the account was blocked following the change to new format.
I need to access my account to at least be able to backup my messages to another account and also because it is linked to a lot of other accounts I use for services such as Bol.com.
Can you please tell me how I can access my account as soon as possible

icon Beste antwoord door eric 13 mei 2019, 13:05

Tele2 is already for two weeks investigating this issue, but there is no real solution yet.
The best advice is to create a new email adres and update the contacts. In your bol.com account you can update the email adres as well.

Bekijk origineel bericht

9 Reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Tele2 is already for two weeks investigating this issue, but there is no real solution yet.
The best advice is to create a new email adres and update the contacts. In your bol.com account you can update the email adres as well.
eric schreef:

I need access to my emails. There are very important emails that I need to archive. I do not understand why I cannot just login and access my email account which I have used for 15 years. This does not happen with any other company. Google, Microsoft, would never close down customer accounts without first notifying them so that they can make new arrangements for their email.
When do you expect this to be fixed? Or who can I contact at your company to make a formal complaint about this.
Reputatie 5
Badge +3
Sadly at this time we don't have a date / time we can give for when this is resolved. We are doing our best and will keep you informed.
Reputatie 3
@daeeyba You're account has most likely been flagged for sending spam and was blocked automatically by the system. This can happen either by your own system being infected with malware which uses your email account to send spam, or your password was harvested/brute forced and spammers are abusing your account to send spam. To prevent spam sending from the platform, (and prevent complete blacklisting of the sending servers) those accounts are blocked. Tele2 never "just" blocks an account, there's always a reason.
If my account has been attacked in this way how can I get access so that I can at least archive important emails I want to keep.
Is there a way for me to delete the email that might be cause the problems on my account?
Can someone from Tele2 technical support contact me to help with this?
Reputatie 5
Badge +3
Sadly we can't help you at this time. We are working on it though to get an answer for all the customers who have problems with this service.
daeeyba schreef:

If my account has been attacked in this way how can I get access so that I can at least archive important emails I want to keep.
Is there a way for me to delete the email that might be cause the problems on my account?
Can someone from Tele2 technical support contact me to help with this?

Hi.. best option is to go to Tele2 customer portal (https://mijntele2.tele2.nl/mijntele2) and login with your username (all before @zonnet.nl or @versatel.nl) and your known password. Then change your password and (important) update your contact details (contactgegevens).

After this you can call Tele2 Servicedesk. You will pass the authentication check and they can unblock your account.. because your password is changed, there is a big change that it will not be blocked again.

This is all "in theory" but it is the best thing you can try.
@daeeyba
Apparently there are several complaints of zonnet users not being able to access their emails. If your account hasn't been blocked for sending spam mails, you should be able to log on to Tele2's Versatel webmail (https://webmail.versatel.nl) and check your emails there. Note: only use the part before the @ in your email address as username!
Changing your password regularly never hurts though, so Martin1669's suggestion is also recommended.
Reputatie 5
Badge +3
We now have more possibilities to resolve problems regarding mailaddresses. Would you please send the mailadres, your name, date of birth, complete address and customer number in a private message? You can find your customer number in your 'mijn Tele2' page of the corresponding e-mail address at 'contact gegevens'. You can log in using this direct link

You can send a private message to me using this link

Reageer